Saturday 1 January 2011

2011 the year of the milkbaby

so MILKbaby, most people say "WHAT THE FUCK" to milkbaby, but to avoid questions from here on I want to share everything that I believe in, so far in my life I've been known for one main thing. my drawings, my art, its what i want to do, and slowly people are seeing milkbaby everywhere, (if you haven't yet you will do I promise you that) I've had someone tell me I'm the best at what I do because what I'm doing is my dreams, and despite many people trying to knock me down I'm still doing it and I will never stop. the MILKbaby way is to release any morals when it comes to creating, I mean when a couple are creating a baby they're not gunna do it gently to try and make sure they conceive a child correctly, they're gunna have a hard dirty unprotected fuck and hope that a little sprout pops out and it can be two times more successful than they could ever wish for. so whenever I try and create I want something that'll stick with people even if that means my work will haunt them in their dreams.
but I don't want people to say hey there goes the original MILKbaby he's the best, I want to create a team of people, with no morals, with no borders, people who will fuck dirty and hard and follow their dreams then people will say they were MILKbaby. 


I soon will be hopefully releasing a line of clothing, let me know if you're interested


peace and love
MILKbaby
xxx<3xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment