Saturday 22 January 2011

Let's get milky :D

I'm not entirely sure what to write in this post all I've gotta say most things in life are irritating me except from my beautiful girlfriend, she supports me through everything and I wanna thank her for everything she's ever done for me and everything she's going to do. I don't deserve her but I'm gunna hold on to her for as long as I can hopefully forever.
I'm having trouble sleeping these days I tend to stay up all night either thinking working out or watching bad tv i.e jersey shore lol I'm watching drag me to he'll ATM I'm not entirely sure what's going on there's an old woman with staples in her head gumming someone lol

I seem to be always scared of lose everything that makes me happy :(

Goodnight non existent readers

No comments:

Post a Comment