Friday 10 February 2012

a fear of fear.

On the beautiful 8th of February, Wednesday I had my first counselling session to try and help my insomnia, it was great. although the worst bits of it were the silent pauses when the therapist was waiting to hear what I had to say and all I had to say was "ummmm pffftt" she said I had a fear of fear and a severely low self esteem, that I don't give myself as much credit as I should.

my brain went KAPOWWW


^ that right there was a focus piece I did on Robert Crumb when I first applied to uni, I was given some work to do to prove I could still do assigned projects. of course I focused on 3 of my favorite madmen; W Heath Robinson, Jordan Buckley and the beautiful man Robert Crumb.
Again it would be nice to hear what people think, about my work, I've noticed almost a double in followers since I've started regularly posting again I'm grateful that people would even want to pay attention.
peace and love
MILKbaby

Listening to Neighbourhood - Zed Bias feat. Nicky Prince & MC Rumpus

1 comment: