Tuesday 7 February 2012

what the hell is a guarantor form, and why is my mum so dubious to sign it?

So I did am all nighter last night, today I used my printer for the first time (still running on the test inks it came with of course) its possibly the loudest printer to ever exist, EVER, and I've worked in two print shops in my life, none of them had anything this loud. but its reasonable quality, and I'm supposed to be able to print 3D images with it, like the red n blue shit.

I've been looking at some cartoons that're on these days, the style looks quite innocent, almost childish, yet the underlying tones or even just the straight up messages of these cartoons are so awesome, messed up, tongue in cheek, I LOVE IT, I wanted to take the piss a little bit out of this, I grew up on Pokémon, Ultimate Muscle, and Ren and Stimpy, I had to acknowledge the change, between Powdered Toast Man and Adventure Time/ The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack... so I did a little doodley doodle 


Today I've been listening to :-   dinosaur! attack! - Atlas EP
These guys are good friends of mine I've played so many shows with them but i still cant get enough of them

No comments:

Post a Comment