Monday 15 November 2010

Early morning again???

Yes milkbaby followers yet another early morning post, I may make it officially known that I'm nocturnal, I'm watching cribs and there's this wwe dude called something Batista and he has a nice house and a healthy collection of prop edition lightsabres I want some. I just saw an advert for a new mcr song I'm not sure if I'll like it, and now Pete wentz is on cribs he should die he's a bot of a nob if I'm honest.
I slept in till 3:30 today jess' brother woke me up when he came home from school I'm sure it's not healthy to have my sleeping pattern
Pete wentz seriously sucks
I want a big house and a promising future when I'm older, I also want a bulldog puppy :)
goodnight imaginary milkbaby fan maybe I'll upload some photos of my artwork so you can actually be a fan of something I do :)
night night xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment