Saturday 13 November 2010

I'm not entirely sure

I'm bored. Lying in bed at 10 past 3 in the morning again gollums not here this time, I've decided I'm gunna get back down with the fitness stuff, I even did some weights today I kinda want a punch bag but I have no where to out it plus my brother would use it as a target for his ak47 or his multiple swords hmmm rather the bag than me I suppose :D
I miss my baby she makes me so happy and if anyone hurt her I'd go all primitive on them and bite their throat till they dieded, I'm so lucky to have her i've made one mistake in the relationship but I don't want to go back and change it because I've learnt from my mistake and there us no way in hell that I'd do that again
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH XXXXXXXX
goodnight imaginary person who reads my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment