Wednesday 10 November 2010

Ermmmmm hii

Hello, I'm MILKbaby, I'm 19, I play bass in a band and I do anything to spill my creative juices, I don't really know what to write on here really I'm just kinda winging it, i guess I should explain a few things first, my artwork is weird my music is pop punk/metal, I skateboard to a reasonable level and I'm currently terrified of life. I'm Ill some would say and I don't really understand how things get better despite how many people say I'm gunna get better, I want to go back to the doctors but I'm scared, I don't do doctors they just have letters in front of their names and nothing else.
I have a light though someone incredibly beautiful and caring, she makes me so damn happy it kinda outways my fears of everything else. I think it's safe to say I'd happily spend the rest of my life with her because she keeps me moderately sane... I love you...
I may as well try and sleep it's 3:01 in the morning and I don't feel tired but I know I should sleep
night night xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment